The home pregnancy test becomes a reliable method to find conception as early as possible. The best pregnancy test strips and sticks claim to be 99 percent accurate. However, the result may confuse you in understanding the correct result. The faint line and evaporation line mostly complicate the result. The pregnancy test result involves two lines that are the control line and the test line. If only the control line appears, then the result will be negative. If both the lines appear in the result window, then the result will be positive. It is not as simple as it looks. The second line is not always showing a positive result. The colorless and faint line may also appear at the place of the test line that is called the evaporation line. It would mislead you to think that you are pregnant. The best pregnancy tests come with complete instructions to avoid the evaporation line. To confirm implantation, you can find the best pregnancy test strips and sticks from any pharmacy or through online shopping in USA.
Difference between faint positive line and evaporation line
- The evaporation line mostly appears after the negative result has dried. According to the instruction, the accurate result will appear within 3 to 5 minutes. After the allotted time, the result should consider as invalid. The positive line or faint line will appear within the allotted time. It is the prime difference of faint line and evaporation line on the pregnancy test strips.
- The evaporation line does not have any tint. It seems like a dry water spot on a pregnancy test strip. Whereas, the faint line on pregnancy test leaves light color.
The user should read the result consciously while taking these conditions in her account. It will help her in identifying the correct result on the home pregnancy test strip or stick.
How to prevent evaporation line
- To omit the possibility of wrong interpretation of the result, you need to follow the home pregnancy test instruction correctly. Here you can find a few precautions to avoid the evaporation line. It will help you in preventing misinterpretation of pregnancy results at home.
- Prefer dip test for testing hCG in urine. It will prevent vigorous splashing on the test stick.
- Always test the first urine of the day for ensuring accuracy. The first urine contains a higher concentration of hCG than later urine. Doctors recommend to do not take any liquid before testing your urine for pregnancy.
- Do not use an expired pregnancy test strip or stick because it will not give an accurate result.
- Do not store the pregnancy test in a hot or cold place because the temperature can affect the result
- Read the result within the allotted time because a false line and evaporation line appear over time.
If you are suspecting your conception, then follow the complete instructions for home pregnancy testing. You can rely on the best digital pregnancy test or hCG pregnancy test strips, available from online shopping in USA. In the case of a positive result, you should consult your doctor for suggesting prenatal care for a healthy pregnancy.